This symposium is the leading international forum at which recent progress in workplace, residential and environmental exposure assessment strategies and associated analytical air sampling and biomonitoring methodologies can be discussed and takes place in Bristol, United Kingdom on 7th–10th November 2022.
Authors have been contacted by the organising committee to confirm the outcome of their submission. The preliminary programme will be available mid-August.
Submissions are welcome in any areas of air monitoring and biomonitoring including:
Air sampling – aerosols, bio aerosols, gases, mixed-phase and nanoparticles
- Air samplers – development and testing
- Analytical measurements – chemical speciation
- Biomonitoring – biomarkers of exposure
- Direct reading instruments – field measurements
- Emerging measurement requirements
- Exposure assessment and modelling – strategies, peak exposures, multi-exposures
- Method comparability, harmonisation, standardisation and validation activities
- Quality assurance of measurements – calibration, proficiency testing and reference materials
- Sensors (wearable and static) – connectivity, development, testing and usage
- Test chamber workplace simulation studies – development, validation and usage
Building upon previous successful conferences, an exciting programme is planned which combines thought-provoking keynote presentations with accompanying oral presentation sessions. Presentations from students or early-career researchers are warmly encouraged and short training courses, delivered by experts in their field, are an integral component of this event. There will be ample opportunities for viewing posters during break-out sessions so facilitating discourse between researchers. As in previous symposia, no parallel lectures sessions are planned, as it is a long standing opinion that this single stream event promotes a better awareness, connectivity and understanding between the various scientific disciplines in attendance. The language of the symposium will be English.
The conference will bring together researchers, practitioners, regulators, health and safety professionals, occupational health advisers, occupational hygienists, toxicologists, and others with interest in occupational and environmental health, exposure assessment and the underlying measuring tools.
AIRMON will be coming to the Marriott Hotel Bristol City Centre in United Kingdom from 7th-10th November 2022 and will kindly be hosted on behalf of this consortium by the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS).
You can take advantage of the conference rate for bedrooms at the Marriott by contacting [email protected]